- The Continuing Transformation of the Tech Industry
- Technology Companies by Founding Year
- Disk Speed Comparison 2020
- Developers, Code Cowboys and Architecture Astronauts
- Trillion Dollar Coach – Bill campbell – Book
- jq – Open source implementation of q (github).
- qStudio – an IDE for kdb+
- sqlDashboards – SQL real-time visualization tools
- Jpad – Instantly write java snippets and see nicely formatted results.
- kdb Libraries – Including qunit.
- 8/10 – Trillion Dollar Coach – Bill Campbell
- 6/10 – The Unicorn Project (2020)
- 6/10 – SRE – Software Reliability Engineering
- 8/10 – Accelerate -The Science of Lean Software and Devops
- 10/10 – Andrew Grove – High Output Management
- US Political Books
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- The Checklist – Atul Gawande
- Software Skills – The Software Developers Life Manual
- Peopleware: Productive Projects and Teams
- 9/10 – The Phoenix Project
- Quotes that float in my Mind
- Java scratchpad / Snippet Runner
- Julia Programming Language
- Best Method of Creating Windows Installer for Java Programs.
- Setup java speech jsapi using FreeTTS
Assumed Axioms: Technology has impacted the world in 3 waves (List of companies by founding year) Hardware – Building the infrastructure Software – Easily scalable businesses e.g. social media Hybrid – Combining real-life and assuming always available internet. Software is eating the world (source) – “More and more major businesses and industries are being run … Continue reading The Continuing Transformation of the Tech Industry
Steve Case the Third Wave.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4WS4DhekWU Hardware Pure Software = Overnight Hybrid – Real-Life+Software mixed. Internet integrated sometimes invisibly. 1963 – AMD BIG1968 – Intel BIG 1974 – FoxConn BIG 1975 Microsoft BIG1976 – Apple BIG1977 – Oracle1984 – Sybase Database, MathWorks Matlab, Cisco, Dell BIG1985 – Corel Draw1987 – McAfee virus, Wolfram, Peoplesoft ERP1988 – … Continue reading Technology Companies by Founding Year